Monday, October 8, 2012

A Quick Update

Let me first apologize for falling of the face of the earth.  Life these days in our newly discovered world of cancer is extremely time consuming.  As most of you know (at least those who still wander back to my blog) our precious Chloe Bea was diagnosed with Leukemia while we were in Ukraine.  She is currently going through intense Chemotherapy.  We are in an isolation room in the hospital for the next 5 months:(
 She is amazing and handling the chemotherapy like the warrior princess we all knew she was!




Now for Miss Livvy Mae!!!  To say she is thriving would be a huge understatement... She is absolutely the joy of our lives!  3 months ago she couldn't hold her head up without support and today she is crawling around the house and getting into everything!  






 Chloe and Livvy are the best of friends and we cannot wait for the day when we bust her out of this hospital!



  






I promise to try and update again soon..



3 comments:

  1. Miss Chloe is absolutely beautiful in her Matilda Jane outfit even though she is stuck in the hospital. And I adore the pictures of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that Chloe is sick, I'm praying for her! I am thrilled to hear that miss Livvy is doing well. Those pictures of the girls are PRECIOUS! Love how happy Chloe looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking about you all. I can't wait to hear that Chloe is done with this cancer business!! And Miss Olivia.....could she be ANY cuter????

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete