Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Pregnancy" Dream..

One of the things that I remember most about being pregnant is the crazy dreams! As this "pregnancy" gets further along I am finding so many similarities between physically carrying a baby and having a precious baby girl wedge her tiny self deeper in my heart from across the world! Things are running at top speed now. The adoption process is completely taken over my life. My poor kids. My POOR husband! I'm trying to balance everything perfectly but when Lee actually contemplated squeezing into one of Jacks undershirts this morning I knew that I needed to get a handle on a few things! So tomorrow..... I'll find Lee a white shirt of his very own and I'll continue planning OLIVIAFEST 2011!!!!!!! Details to follow on that very soon!

Okay, so how's this for a crazy dream?? I've been so consumed with the details of our fundraiser, including gathering donations for the silent auction that my brain is constantly in "fundraiser mode." Last night I had a dream that a friend of mine called and offered me her frozen embryos for our silent auction! I was so excited! "Those embryos will bring us 1000's" I said to Lee. He was quick to let me know that there was no way we were going to sell someone's babies! We got in a huge fight and I woke up. Kinda bummed, I wanted to see what happened. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!


Let's get my baby girl home so she can help her sister keep me young! Here's a small glimpse into how Miss Chloe Bea is keeping herself occupied while Mommy works her buns off to get her baby sister home!

1 comment: