Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Christmas Miracle!

Of course the only picture I take over this holiday season is of the Sassy Chloe Bea showing off at Six Flags!!


 Well as the old year comes to an end and 2012 creeps closer by the minute I realize that in a few short weeks Lee and I will be on a plane headed to meet our baby girl.  We have a couple last minute things that have to be redone and approved with our paperwork but plan on having it all done by next week.  Nothing huge, we just hit a few bumps on this crazy, amazing adoption journey. and it set us back a few weeks.

We had an amazing Christmas and would you believe that not one picture was taken?  I felt horribly guilty about this until one of my awesome kids made me realize that last Sunday wasn't our Christmas.  Our Christmas will be celebrated when our family is complete :) We did however get our Christmas miracle yesterday in the form of 2 round trip BUSINESS CLASS tickets to our girl!!!!!! Let me just tell you that we had just came to the realization that we are definitely going to have to make 2 trips to Olivia's country.  We didn't have enough money for the second trip and somehow knew that God was working in ways that would amaze us.  I have to be honest, I was totally panicking.  Little did I know that a couple hundred miles away a wonderful Angel was answering my prayer! You know who you are and you are responsible for laying down that last piece of the bridge that kept us from bringing Olivia home!  We are forever grateful and will never forget what you have done for us.  I just can't bring myself to say "Thank You" because there is no way it could even come close to touching on how blessed Lee and I feel!  I will save it for when you get your first hug from Olivia and be comforted in knowing that this is all the Thanks you will ever need:) As one Mama to another, I love you and will think of you everyday for literally being Olivia's ticket to FREEDOM!  Here's what this Heaven sent Angel said when I tried my best to come up with the words to express my gratitude: 

I can't do too much to help you on your journey, but will do what I can!  My favorite phrase has always been "Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"





Happy New Year!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are soo close to getting your girl!! Can't wait to see her in your arms!!!! Not as a forgotten orphan on the other side of the world, but as a cherished princess with a family ready to spoil her and who loves her to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete