Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Not By Chance"

Last night we spent our New Years Eve in the most "contemporary" fashion.  I knew when we walked out of Community Alliance Church last night, in Richmond with 5 smiling children full of questions, we'd made the right decision about what to do on NEW YEARS EVE.  I will be the first one to admit that I was skeptical. I knew that Lee and I would travel far a wide to listen to the incredible Music of Richard Andrew but tucked far deep down in my very Catholic self,  I was a little nervous that we were headed into uncharted territory.  I have to be honest, I was really hoping that Richard was simply going to play music for 2 hours and maybe tell us all a little more about his amazingly colorful life that lead him to find his relationship with God. I didn't "think" that there was anything else that I needed from Richard last night.  I did know that there was going to be people there that he was definitely called to help, but I was so not one of them. I didn't want to take any time and energy away from the real burdens of these people.  About half way through the night I realized that I was wrong. I may not struggle with an addiction, I live a beautifully blessed life surrounded by family and friends that I love and love me with a passion but there was something that I needed last night. It's crazy and anticlimactic I know, but I can't put my finger on exactly what that need is but all I know is that I left that church last night changed.  I'm confident it will come to me and I just pray that that my heart will be open at the precise moment it does.  Richard said something last night that I loved!  He said that no one was here "by chance" that each and every one of us was individually lead by God for one reason or another.  So True Richard!  The nosy part of me wants to know everyone's reason and what role Richard will play in their lives only because I know it will be miraculous!

Listening to Richard talk last night I can say that my faith got a big boost.  I've felt from the beginning that through Chloe God had our life mission all planned out and for that I'm forever grateful.  This awesome mission lead us to Olivia and because of this tiny baby girl many unloved, unwanted, children will become the love, wanted and cherished heaven sent Angels that God intended to grace this earth!

Richard Andrew, you have a gift that reaches far beyond anything in this universe and I am so excited to stand on the sidelines in your world and witness the lives that you transform! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to spend  the evening with my brother Dennis his spectacular family and my dear friend Melissa, her son Ryan and little sister Lizzy!    Richard, finally getting to meet your beautiful wife Shawn was the icing on the cake for sure!  Please hurry back:)

Visit Richard Andrew's website and see for yourselves:  http://www.richardandrewmusic.webs.com/  
 He also has some great videos on You Tube that will have you hooked!

Here are a couple pictures from last night!

May the New Year bring you all the peace in your hearts that I feel in mine this morning because let me tell you, it's all you'll ever need:)

Happy New Year!

Richard, his beautiful wife, Shawn and of course Little Miss Chloe Bea!
New love was discovered last night for sure!






No comments:

Post a Comment