Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fueled...

     My world......
   
My amazing kids....

     My fuel .....  
                                          They have kept my tank on full since the beginning of our journey to Olivia.  They have been ignored, hungry, late for practices, and sadly just placed on the back burner.  Not once have I heard a complaint from any one of them!  They want their baby sister home as bad as Lee and I do and because of them and their strength she'll be here soon! The light at the end of this long dirty tunnel is shinning bright!  Our dossier is done and just waiting for a few minor corrections. It will be on it's way to Olivia's region next week.  We will then be waiting to get our travel dates which hopefully will be in February. 

We have been the recipients of yet another blessing. Three incredible young women have dedicated their lives to God and have made it their mission to be a voice for the orphans of Reece's Rainbow.  They have prayed together and have felt lead to help us bring Olivia home.http://4girls4christ.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-for-livvy-mae.html This news came at the perfect time. As we are preparing to travel across the world we have come to the realization that we will come up short with the finances. The cost to be in country runs about $100 a day with our lodging, food and transportation costs. We weren't worried, strangely enough! We knew..... "Where the Lord leads.....  He provides." Thanks Richard Andrew for those wise words this morning!!!! See all about Richard in my last post! He is an amazing man of God that has opened our eyes to exactly what is is that God has planned for our lives. He is gifted beyond belief with a voice and the musical talent that open the heavens!  Check him out, you will be happy you did! He will, very soon, be a HUGE household name and I am lucky that him and his beautiful wife Shawn are in love with Chloe because I know that my rank as #1 groupie will stand strong forever:) Here is the song that I first heard of Richards and I am counting the days for it to be released:  It's called "The Sound of Coming Home" and it holds great meaning for me! Take a listen and see if you can figure out why I relate it so much to our journey to Olivia:)  Let me know what you come up with!

Richard Andrew and Chloe

 

My babies with Autumns shirt! Visit the Quinns blog and see how you can be a part of bringing sweet Autumn home!

Waiting to be at the park with her baby sister!!
















Thank you all for your love and support! You all know who you are and one of these days I will put each and every one of you high atop the pedestal you so deserve  I love you!!!  Stay tuned because it's about to get CRAZY!!!!

My Sassy Pants!





Bff's Forever!!    


                 

Olivia Mae!!  Hang on just a little longer Baby Girl...

   

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy about how close you guys are to getting your baby girl. Lots of love!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for your family and for sweet Olivia!! I absolutely can't wait for the day you travel to go see her (and post all those pictures for us all to see ;))I am also so happy that God has blessed you in such a special way..He always provides and knows exactly what we need when we need it :) And as for Richard Andrew...I agree! He is an awesome and talented musician. We met him one night at our church! Thank you so much, Beth for mentioning our family's blog on here...we are truly blessed! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so beautiful! I can't wait to see little Livvy in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so close to being home! So exciting for you all! Can't wait to see her in your families arms! Will be praying for safe travels and return...xoxo!

    ReplyDelete