Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bringing it all home...

I read a post last night from one of my favorite ladies.  As the world went completely silent I could actually hear the words being read to me, it was the strangest feeling, unexplainable really.  Kori's story couldn't have come to me on a more perfect night.  Now that all the ground work is done, all the paper's are filed away somewhere on a desk in Eastern Europe, I have too much time on my hands and too much time to think crazy thoughts.  Yesterday morning as I lay in bed with Chloe basking in our morning routine of snuggling while the hustle and bustle of a typical Herrington household rages on, I couldn't fight the feelings of tremendous guilt. "What are we doing", "How am I going to find the space (in my bed and in my heart) for another little person?"  Funny thing is having done this 5 times before one would think that I would have this all handled.  I don't!  This is a whole different ballgame and I'm not sure how to deal with the curve balls.  I prayed for guidance and asked God to make my path a little brighter.  I knew he'd respond in the most glorious way, he always does!  I won't ever again question the reasoning behind this awesome lifesaving mission I've been sent on...
Just read about Kori and you too will understand!http://covenantbuilders.blogspot.com/2012/01/koris-story.html?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment