Monday, February 27, 2012

Still waiting:(


Sorry I have nothing to update with but we were told that we will have our dates by this Thursday.  The way it looks we should be traveling by the 13th of March or so but just as this entire process has been completely unpredictable so is any of the information we were given regarding our departure.  Throughout our whole journey so far I have maintained such incredible peace and even through this "waiting period" I'm hanging in there.  God is totally in control and I have NEVER doubted for one second that he will leave my side.  Lee and I are just so flipping excited to meet our Princess it's crazy!  We are equally excited to just be together.  It's been 16 years since we've been away together so we're going to soak it all in that's for sure!  Knowing that our kids at home are going to be in such great hands with my Sister and her family makes things so much easier.  Check back Thursday:)  Here's a few things that have kept us busy over the last week:  A camping trip to Lake Camanche.  Such a great time. No volleyball games, no birthday parties, no sleepovers....  Just us and it was fabulous!












         And there was Cousin Gabby's birthday party at Build A Bear.. Fun times....


Abby made a bear for Olivia!  Love the Reece's Rainbow outfit she picked out!!





 Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! I got your message on FB, and I was so excited to find out that someone so close to home is taking this journey. Your family is beautiful, and will only become more so with the addition of little Olivia! I cannot wait to pray you through your travels and adoption process. Thanks so much for reaching out. I'd love to talk to you more about the "beginnings." God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your travel time must be coming up now!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to support special needs orphans in India

    ReplyDelete