Monday, March 5, 2012

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait......

This is how Chloe and I feel about having to wait another week to find out when we will finally get to hold our baby girl!


One would think that after waiting 10 months, waiting another week will be a piece of cake.  One was so WRONG!    We literately have our bags packed and  by the door....  We are all dressed up with no where to go... Get where I'm going with this????  WE ARE READY!  Our baby girl needs us and we need her.   There are no words to describe the wave of complete sadness that came over me this morning when my phone didn't ring at the crack of dawn and devastation set in when 7am rolled around and still nothing.  Needless to say that we did receive an email  informing us us that we will be waiting another entire week before we hear when our "invitation" appointment is.  May as well be another 10 months.  Enough whining Beth!  Once I got through my pity party I hugged each one of my kiddos, sent them off to school and sat down and had a serious heart to heart with God!  The whole "It's in God's timing Beth" was not comforting me at all this morning and believe me I heard it from about 50,000 people so I decided to say a little prayer and move along .  I did finally come to grips with the reality that we've got to be patient for a few more weeks. I have faith that the path that was carved out for us long long ago has been precisely mapped out and soon we will be skipping happily along, right through those orphanage gates!!!  


So, I guess I can wait. but it certainly it wont be patiently and I guarantee I will have more than one day this week when I feel a little like this...




So keep those prayers coming.  They are honestly a lifeline...
 

3 comments:

  1. Praying of course my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying and will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just keep praying for the wait to be over soon and for you to gain from this time.

    ReplyDelete