Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another "Monday" promise...

You guessed it...  No phone call this morning:(  We now have been told that hey will not be issuing any more dates this week.. Once again, Monday's "the day"...Have to be honest, it's gettin to me a little. I'm trying hard to hold it together but it's getting so difficult fighting that tiny evil man sitting high up on my shoulder.  With each morning that passes without a phone call I feel the strength being sucked out.  Please continue to pray for us and Olivia because we need each other!


Please help these beautiful girls reach their goal for Olivia's givaway..  They have worked tirelessly for each and every last dollar that you all have graciously donated.  The givaway ends tomorrow and I so want them to feel the glory that they deserve for being the Lords voice.  Please share and together we can change the world!
http://4girls4christ.blogspot.com/p/livy-mae-giveaway-donateprizes.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow! There is nothing I can say. So frustrating! Come on people! I'm going to keep praying.

    ReplyDelete