Friday, March 9, 2012

Monday!!!!! Monday!!!!! Monday!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited about my Monday morning phone call? I will let you all know as soon as I come down off my cloud:)  There's always the chance that Tuesday will be the day but I'm putting all my eggs in the Monday basket for sure! Pray Pray Pray......

Check these girls out!  They have raised $1080 for us in us than a month and they're still going!  I have been left completely speechless with each and every dollar.. Please share their blog even after our givaway is done.   Help them be the hands and feet of our God and know that honestly, these 4 beautiful girls will someday be responsible for saving countless lives.

There is still time to donate and help us raise those last few dollars and win great prizes at the same time!http://4girls4christ.blogspot.com/2012/01/saving-live-mae-giveaway-prizes.html?spref=fb


 Just a little teaser :)

 
How beautiful is our girl?  

2 comments:

  1. It's been so long since I've watched that video! But I swear, I can hear that nanny saying 'olga' in my dreams...! Can't WAIT for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either Ash! Makes me so happy that you loved on her what an amazing blessing you are to us!

      Delete