Monday, March 12, 2012

:( Good News/ Bad News

The good news is that 3 of the families that were submitted with us got their dates this morning and obviously we can all figure out what the bad news is....    It's okay, nobody likes Mondays anyway!   Who am I kidding?  Every morning is a magical one when you get to wake up next to her!

Her Jammies say "I Love Cookies"



There's always tomorrow and a full night sleep is overrated anyway so I will climb in bed tonight with my phone attached somehow to my hand, try to actually close my eyes and wait for it to make some kind of noise... 

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh jeepers. Sorry, dear. I'll keep checking the blog & email, you keep checking your phone :)

    "ooooolllllggaaaa......" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get your date today! Praying it's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, shoot! Praying tomorrow is the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun'll come out, tomorrowwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete