Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Day In The Life Of Faith...

I wish that I could wear a badge some days that would say.... "Yea we're having another baby girl." When you're pregnant it provides you the honor to say, "Look at me, God has chosen me AGAIN as the vessel for yet another miracle." I loved every single second of vesselhood! This "pregnancy" is very different. It's bringing me closer to God than ever in my life. There are no reassuring compliments by strangers at Target. There's not a Dr. telling you that everything looks great and she will be here in a couple weeks. There is only a relationship with faith and sometimes that so doesn't seem like enough. I learn everyday to trust a little bit more in God's promise to me that what we are embarking on is right and that Olivia will in fact be here soon. Who needs Dr's or strangers at target? Not me! The last couple weeks have been awesome. The support and love that Lee and I have received from most everyone who has begun this journey with us has been all that we need to see clearly that this may very well be the most rewarding pregnancy yet! Rewarding only because it has brought us closer in our relationships with each other and with God, but most importantly it has, and continues to, give us FAITH..... And I'm telling you, once you realize that faith's all you'll need to survive, the morning sickness, stretchmarks and saggy boobs are all very distant memories. Have a great Father's Day!

Abby's creations with Livvy's bracelets..





Can't keep the girl out of the pool!!! Next year I hope we can find a float built for 2!!!



Got room on those beautiful shoulders for one more Sissy??


A beautiful night with beautiful people!


One of the Team Olivia's Captains! Love you Steph!!


Happy Father's Day to the best Dad in the whole wide world!!


Chloe loves her bike rides with Daddy!



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is what I am talking about!!!! What a great post Beth!!! No pressure or anything....but you've been added to my favorites. I'll be checking every day! Xoxox col

    ReplyDelete