Saturday, June 11, 2011

Operation Olivia bracelets are here!!

In addition to Jack's awesome construction zone we've added another opportunity to bring Olivia one step closer to her new life! These are "Operation Olivia" bracelets and we are selling them for $2 each or 3 for $5. You can purchase them through our Chip In and for those of you who do not live close we are happy to put them in the mail! It makes me smile to think about all those arms swinging along about their day, each one of them belonging to a someone who loves Livvy Mae as much as we do! Make sure you let me know when you have ordered one so I can be sure to get all the information I need to get you your bracelet.

My email: herringtonbeth@comcast.net

We've hit a few bumps in the road but this morning I truly have a renewed faith in our mission. I'll share more in a later post. In the mean time keep the prayer chains going strong. We feel each and every one! Thank you again..

2 comments:

  1. Cheering you on from our corner!!! I have to wait until Friday, but then we will have some spendy $ to sendyour way ;)

    ReplyDelete