Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Court Date!!!

In one week lee and I will stand in front of a judge in a courthouse in Eastern Europe and plead for our little girls life. This is a scary day for us. We are not anticipating any issues at all but one never knows when it comes to this whole adoption process. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare for one of the most important days in our lives.

Today little Olivia just wanted to be held. Pictures just weren't in the princess's plans for her visit with Mama and Daddy this morning... So the three of us all took a little nap.Olivia and I one one couch,


And Daddy on the other...


It was heavenly!!!

I managed to get a few more pictures at tonight's visit...











Look at my big girl getting up in the crawling position already!!! She's going to give her big sister a run for her money!




Doesn't she look so small in her Daddy's arms?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Yay, a court date! I will be praying that all goes smoothly for you. Your little princess is such a doll. I hope I can meet her when you bring her home. Love from Auburn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth...tears! Seeing the photos and reading about court and knowing all about those visits. So many memories!!!! She is doing EXACTLY what Sofia was doing...they are so similar. She is going to AMAZE you as she already is!!! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy for a court date. Little Livvy is so scrumptious I just can't wait to meet her! Love her sweet smiles. and look how strong she is, all that hard work with daddy is paying off. :) the pictures of her sleeping in your arms are absolutely priceless. *bliss*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! The nannies didn't wake you up?! Yay for the court date! When I tuck my 9 and 11 yr old in at night, we pray for you guys :D

    ReplyDelete