Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Many Faces Of Olivia Mae....

This girl has some crazy awesome expressions and Melissa caught a few of them on camera today.. We thought they deserved a post all their own! She is a character!!!!































Once again my favorite part of today was at our morning visit when once again, I broke the rules.....


She slept here for about an hour... When she woke up she looked up and gave me a smile that I swear lit up the world!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. So that's why it was soo bright earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!!!!! I stole the photo of her doing her little pucker face...it's on my desktop! Never, ever, do I want to forget what LOVE will do for a child!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...my heart is all warm and fuzzy :) I would probably break the rules, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful. Again thank you for sharing your journey with us. I truly love following all the families that are adopting. Witnessing a true miracle is unbelievable.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is PRECIOUS Beth...She is doing amazing...I already see the changes!!!!

    ReplyDelete