Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mama's Girl

Baby girl just wanted her Mama today and I loved it! She was having none of PT time with Dad.....


Love that face!!!!!!



We we're able to take her outside this morning. She was the cutest in her little bear cub boys snowsuit!






How bout those cheeks???



All she wanted today was to lay on me with her ear pressed against my heart. She fell fast asleep both times, which is a total no no because it messes up her schedule...This is the one time in my whole life that I refuse to follow the rules. My sweet girl has gone 14 months without the heartbeat of her Mama lulling her to sleep so we have a lot of catching up to do!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. She is Beautiful! Wishing you all a safe trip back home. I look forward to meeting her! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an adorable girl!!!!
    This picture made me cry.
    I need to go and hug my son.
    She is so lucky to have you both.
    Ilknur

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first photo! THE BEST smile!!! Love her already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Cute. Cute. She is so photogenic...just like Chloe!

    ReplyDelete