Monday, April 16, 2012

Happiest Birthday Ever!

Couldn't have asked for a better Birthday. Woke up to a surprise party via Face Time. All my babies, Colleen, Frank and all their kiddos all singing Happy Birthday to me! Felt like I was sitting at the table myself..It was exactly what I needed to start my day:) Lee treated me to an Irish breakfast at my favorite Pub around the corner and afterwards we headed to the orphanage for some Ol-yah lovin! She was all the best gifts in the world wrapped up in the most beautiful, perfect package EVER! Lucky for me she wasn't interested in anything but this:


And it was 1000x better than all the diamonds in the world...Guarantee, this Birthday will go down in history as the most memorable one in my lifetime...Thank you all so much for all the Birthday wishes!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment